Date and Time
Friday, July 18, 2014 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM AEST
(Attend this for FREE! To receive a discount code to attend ALL our webinars as our guest, just subscribe to our free writing tips.)
JOINT WEBINAR: Paul Jones (copywriter & corporate writing trainer) with Dermot Crowley (email-productivity expert)
Far from enhancing productivity, half your day can easily slip down your inbox’s throat. Email should make you more productive, not less. But is that your experience? If you’re like most people, email rates high on your ‘scourge of humanity’ list.
It’s time to tame the email beast!
This practical, interactive seminar reveals a professional copywriter’s insights into how to write more effective, more persuasive emails.
You’ll also learn powerful keys to efficiently managing your email from productivity expert, Dermot Crowley of Adapt Training.
Paul will cover:
1. Get Opened: How to write irresistible “Read me!” subject headers; use the Preview Pane to your advantage; what to know about your reader before clicking “send”.
2. Get Actioned: Get more kick from your keyboard (persuading via email); structuring and presenting emails for clear, fast communication; a good email’s a short email (how to be brief).
Dermot will cover:
3. Get Control: How to master your inbox and time; key strategies to help you get to Inbox Zero and stay there (yes, it’s possible); the systems you need to do the right work at the right time.
Award-winning copywriter & corporate writing trainer, Paul Jones, and email-productivity expert, Dermot Crowley, whose clients include Deloitte, KPMG and CBA.
WHO THIS IS FOR
This webinar is for anyone who uses email at work. Um, yes, that’s a lot of people. Okay, more specifically, it’s for you if you’re:
- sick of sending emails and being ignored,
- tired of wasting time chasing people for replies to your emails, and
- stressed because your inbox is out of control.
100 seats only — Book now.
If you miss out on a seat, email us and we’ll add you to the waitlist.
Please only book if you intend to join us — don’t block others from attending.
Grab your seat now!