Online: Live events
Training for global or dispersed teams
Live, online training for dispersed teams
When virtual writing training beats face-to-face sessions:
- Your team is spread over several locations and you want them to experience the training together, but avoid travel costs
- You have a large customer-facing team that can only be away from their roles for short periods of time and the learning schedule needs to work around this i.e. Having them all out of the office on the same day isn’t an option!
- You’re exploring cost-effective alternatives to classroom training
Seriously engaging online writing courses
You’d be surprised how effective a live, online virtual writing course can be in the hands of our skilled facilitators. Unlike an in-person class, our online trainers can:
- make live edits in participants’ documents through screen sharing, which all trainees can watch,
- share links to resources through electronic ‘chat,’
- conduct polls, quizzes and tests to check and embed learning,
- ask questions and see responses through raised ‘hands’ and ‘chat’ responses, and
- see and talk directly to participants via webcam.
Participants can also interact with each other in the virtual class, simply by talking via their headset, or through electronic ‘chat.’
As with all our courses, trainees receive detailed feedback and analysis from our powerful writing coach, Credosity, on everything they write, and a 100+ page, full-colour course manual – a valuable post-course reference and study tool.
NOTE: We only deliver ‘Get it Write’ and ‘Write for Influence’ in this live, online format. See our course outlines.
Tell me more about your live, online training options
Lunch 'N' Learn webinars
Brevity: How to cut it at work
Friday 7 September 2018, 12:30pm – 1:30pm AEST | $49AUD