Changes for Credosity for Microsoft Office
A big change
From 30 September 2018 we’ll be winding down Credosity for Microsoft Office and focusing 100% on Credosity Online.
Our mission is to simplify the world’s business writing.
To execute on this and create something truly world-class we’ll focus on what we know we can do well. As they say, sometimes it’s not what you do, but what you stop doing that ends up having the biggest impact.
Short story: We’re committed to adding deep user value and can do a better job of it with an online tool than with installed software. Here’s the longer story if you’d like to know more.
What this means for Credosity for existing Microsoft Office account holders and users:
- Your software will keep working but we won’t be supporting it or issuing updates after 30 September 2018.
- The final and latest version is 1.1.723. You can access that until 30 September. After that, you won’t be able to download or install the software.
- We’ll honour and support all paid subscriptions until the subscription end date. If you’d prefer a pro-rata refund for the unused portion, get in touch and we’ll sort that for you.
- We recommend you uninstall Credosity after 30 September 2018.
- You can use Credosity Online for free. Now. Nothing to install.
Thank you – and wow!
We’ve hit some big milestones with Credosity already – and this really is just the beginning:
Focusing 100% on Credosity Online will allow us to:
- Iterate faster without having to rely on your IT people to install or update your software
- Keep ahead of the changing tech landscape in enterprise
- Simplify our business processes and give us more time to focus on creating value for you
- Help more people. Mac and Google Apps users rejoice. Hurrah – you’ve been patient!